Curriculum Vitae Donald Barry Woodrow
1968 till 1978
- Photography for Time Life Magazine
- United Artist, MGM, Hollywood California
- Fashion photography Gianni Versace Milano Italy
- Fashion photography Jean Paul Gauthier Paris France
- Establishes himself in Antwerp, Belgium to specialize in diamond, jewelry still life and jewellery fashion photography.
- Begins working for the High Diamond Council Antwerp (HRD Antwerp).
- Travels to Hong Kong, Bombay, Tel Aviv, New York, Dusseldorf,
Paris, Madrid, Johannesburg, Bangkok, photographing diamond jewellry.
- Begins working for De Beers, London photographing diamonds throughout the world for De Beers advertising and corporate communications.
- Photography for International Jewellery award competitions for De Beers.
- Working for the following private companies for their International advertising:
- Cartier, Gucci, Bulgari, Van Cleef & Arpel, Fred, Escada, Tiffany, Chow Sang Sang, Mikimoto, Omega, Dehres and many other International companies worldwide.
Considered the world’s leading specialist in diamond photography. Requested by trade and fashion magazines throughout the world for their diamond and jewellery images and reportages:
- Vogue France, Vogue USA, Vogue India, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Financial Times London, The Wall Street Journal, etc.
Photography for the HRD International Jewelry Awards 2008, 2014, 2016.
Member of the jury for international jewellery competitions in Hong Kong, New York, Mumbai, Antwerp and London.
Jewellery photography for auction houses Christies and Sotheby
PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
"AN OPEN HEART IS AN OPEN MIND"
– Dalai Lama
All content © Donald Barry Woodrow, 2018. All rights reserved.